|The House of Carpe
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Loegy [ Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:48 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Pollling Rules|
We're primarily Democratic so it's important that we get this part straight.
1. Current Donor's Polls must be posted by the HoC Democratic Rep in the order that they are requested by the Current Donors in the Current Donors Forum (Under Admin).
2. All Registered Users may observe the vote which is held in a Public Forum, but only Current Donors will be able to vote.
3. One Current Donor's Poll per week.
4. Non-Donors Polls having to do with server settings will not apply if/unless the vote is recast by the Donors.
5. If you are posting a serious Poll. It MUST be UNBIASED.
Example of a Good Unbiased Poll:
Quad Jump Vote
1. Enable Quad Jump
2. Disable Quad Jump
Example of Bad Unbiased Poll:
Are you a Fag who likes Quad Jump?
1. Yes I'm a pussy who doesn't know how to move so I need quad jump.
2. No. I am a God, quad jump is for losers.
6. Averages will not be used. If the voting on a particular voting item is tied, there will either be a re-vote with the tied values only, or the Admins will make a binding decision.
7. You will have the ability to change your vote once.
8. Standard Forum Rules Apply to All Polling/Voting
While debating and discussion is fine, we will not tolerate too much rudeness, insulting posts, personal attacks or purposeless inflammatory posts. Our decision is final in these matters.
We also will not allow posts that are explicitly sexual in nature or violate Rated PG-16 community standards. The House of Carpe Founders shall be the sole arbitrators of what does and what does not violate community standards.
Also while these rules cover most common situations, they cannot anticipate everything. Consequently we reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way.
Posts clearly insulting other board members, individually or as a group, directly or indirectly, are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
Posts intended solely to annoy and/or offend other posters by going against the clear nature of a board or topic are not allowed. This includes, but is not limited to:
Provoking other users to respond with flames
Asking obviously useless questions
Posting false information as fact
We also reserve the right to ban anyone who willfully violates the forum rules, game rules, or anyone we generally dislike. Access to our gaming forums, servers and voice servers is a privilege and not a right.
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 5 hours|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group