Forum Chat

GameTracker

It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:24 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
Teamspeak Viewer Down for a bit 
PlankWalker

Post Teamspeak Viewer Down for a bit
From the folks over at TS Viewer:

The hosting company of TSViewer.com is moving today night to their new data center in
Strasbourg. TSViewer.com services will be not available during that relocation.

They, their sister and their mother company are already moving their customers since
weeks there. Today night me and other customers are getting moved. The server needs
to get dismantled and moved from Frankfurt to Strasbourg on the road. It are only 220
km so the trip shouldnt take long.

The relocation begins at 23:30 GMT +1 (in 4 hours) and will be completed not later
than 08:00 GMT +1.

A friend of mine is making a server available for TSViewer.com during the relocation.
So during that time the DNS from TSViewer.com will be pointed to a another IP which
will be serving static HTML and JS files only. There will be a message shown in the
TSViewer like "Server relocation, service will be up again in a few hours" or
something similiar. The portal (this site) will be showing such a message also.

In this way your site loading will be not interrupted. If there wouldnt be an another
server available serving data we would have a unpleasant problem. Therefore thank you
Linuz for making the relocation so painless!

I will be waiting until the TSViewer.com server will be back online again and will
power up all services and features. The hosting company thinks the relocation should
only last a few hours, 4-6 hours are realistic. I hope they will be able to get
through this as planned without any complications, failures errors and wish them best
of luck!

Fri Nov 12, 2010 4:45 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]